terms of sale
1.1 Goods: the Goods (or any part of them) set out in the invoice.
1.2 Customer: the person or firm who purchases the Goods from the Supplier.
1.3 Supplier: Sylvan Sales Limited trading as Helena Gavshon Designs for Textiles (Registered in England and Wales with Company Number 4745782).
2 Price and Payment
2.1 The price of the Goods shall be the price set out on the invoice.
2.2 The Supplier may invoice the Customer for the Goods on or at any time after delivery of the Goods.
2.3 The Customer shall pay the invoice in full and in cleared funds within 30 days of the date of the invoice. Payment shall be made to the bank account nominated in writing by the supplier. Time of payment is of the essence.
3 Title and Risk
3.1 The risk in the Goods shall pass to the Customer upon delivery.
3.2 Title in the Goods shall not pass to the Customer until the Supplier receives payment in full (in cash or cleared funds) for the Goods and any other goods that the Supplier has supplied to the Customer in respect of which payment has become due, in which case title to the Goods shall pass at the time of payment of all such sums.
4.1 The supplier shall stipulate whether the Goods are to be sent to the Customer’s address or collected at the Supplier’s premises.
4.2 The Supplier shall ensure that each delivery of the Goods is accompanied by an invoice which shows the date of the order, all relevant Customer and Supplier reference numbers and the type and quantity of the Goods (including the code number of the Goods, where applicable).
4.3 Any dates quoted for delivery are approximate only, and the time of delivery is not of the essence.
5 Limitation of Liability
5.1 Nothing in these Conditions shall limit or exclude the Supplier's liability for:
5.1.1 death or personal injury caused by its negligence, or the negligence of its employees;
5.1.2 fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
5.1.3 breach of the terms implied by section 12 of the Sale of Goods Act 1979; and
5.1.4 defective products under the Consumer Protection Act 1987.
5.1.5 the Supplier shall under no circumstances whatever be liable to the Customer, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, for any loss of profit, or any indirect or consequential loss arising under or in connection with the Contract; and
5.1.6 the Supplier's total liability to the Customer in respect of all other losses arising under or in connection with the Contract, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, shall in no circumstances exceed the price of the Goods.
6. All vintage designs are sold for inspiration and are not sold with copyright.
Website Use Terms
3. We are the owner of all intellectual property rights in our site, and in the designs published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
4. You may not reproduce, duplicate, copy or re-sell any part of this site.
5. The designs published on this website are to be used for the purpose of reference pending a decision to purchase and must not be used for any other purposes prior to purchase.
6. Any designs obtained through use of this website must not be retained following the user’s decision as to whether to purchase.